Pokemon Grand Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival in Aerieal: The first experience! (Open to anybody)

2 posters

Go down

Arrival in Aerieal: The first experience! (Open to anybody) Empty Arrival in Aerieal: The first experience! (Open to anybody)

Post  Maxulus Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 am

Although Maximillion had already received his starter pokemon before he got to the Aerieal region, he could not avoid going through the New Region Town, the town in which many young trainers used to gather in order to receive their starter pokemon. It was the first town of the region and it was a town that most people stumbled upon. As a result, when Maximillion move near the town, he thought that it was a great chance for him to take a look at the town while also searching for some trainers which he could beat in order to increase his pokemon's experience and become an even more powerful trainer. Maximillion already was an experienced trainer, but he thought of this as a fresh start... After receiving his newly hatched Nincada, the young trainer decided to leave all his pokemon back to One Island along with his father and start from the scratch once again to make things even more interesting...

And now, Maximillion is walking at the streets of New Region Town, searching for some starting trainers to have a battle with...

Maxulus

Back to top Go down

Arrival in Aerieal: The first experience! (Open to anybody) Empty Re: Arrival in Aerieal: The first experience! (Open to anybody)

Post  Admin-Red Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:33 am

A Man in a Red and Black Jump suit did a parkour flip out his house window. He fell to the floor which would clearly break his legs falling from a 5 story building. but luckly landed on the stainless steel bars holding up a sunvisor that was made of cotton. He bounced off that, slid down the building next to him. Kicked off that building and landed on his feet onto the ground. His two Pokemon, Mankey and Hitmonlee followed him by doing the same exact movements. The man then ran out the alley he had landed in and ran his normal route.

[Introduction Box]
Name: Jack
Motto: "You only lose once your Friendship has died out completely! But Friendship never truly dies, so You never lose less ya give up!!"
Admin-Red
Admin-Red
Admin

https://pokemongrandgens.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arrival in Aerieal: The first experience! (Open to anybody) Empty Re: Arrival in Aerieal: The first experience! (Open to anybody)

Post  Maxulus Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:37 am

While Jack performed his parkour tricks, Maximillion looked at him with an uninterested look on his face. Apparently, the young trainer was not interested in anything except from battling. However, his little interest would soon turn to anger. As soon as he looked at the Hitmonlee and the Mankey doing the same things as Jack, he took an angry look on his face. He would not accept seeing pokemon being used for anything else except from battling. He placed his hands at his pockets and he quickly moved towards the man. While passing next to him, he sighed and commented "How pathetic...". The trainer was quite offensive towards the man...

Maxulus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-Red Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:40 am

Jack and his two Pokemon then appeared behind the young trainer who was spying on him with out the trainer even noticing.

"..Yeah..I could have done better..If I was younger...HAHAHAHAHAHA..THESE OLD BONES AREN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE!! Say...your not from around here..You a foreigner? A Trainer it might seem.."
Admin-Red
Admin-Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxulus Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:45 am

"I was not talking about your skills... I was talking about your actions." Maximillion commented to Jack while looking at him with an emotionless look on his face. "You like doing this thing and I understand... But you are also dragging your pokemon to it and that is something I cannot stand. Pokemon are meant to exist for battling and for nothing else. Anything else for a pokemon is simpy... pathetic..." Maximillion completed and he waited to see the reaction of old man. After all, the words that the young were quite harsh. It would be natural for the old man to respond.

Maxulus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-Red Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:53 am

The Older mans eyes narrowed as he patted his Mankey on the head. Instantly, the Mankey did a Acrobatic spin 6 times around the mans arm and pulled him self onto the mans head. He then grinned and looked at the boy who spoke of Pokemon in such a manner.

"..Boy you sound familiar...well why don't we see just how strong your Pokemon respond to your philoshpy...In a battle? I'm no walk around the Park...I'll have you know I made it all the way in this Region..I was once the Champion...briefly.."
Admin-Red
Admin-Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxulus Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:56 am

"Bring it on..." the trainer said while grabbing a pokeball out of his pockets. "I have met many trainers like you... All of them claimed to be much stronger than they looked until they got squashed like bugs from my pokemon... And as I am speaking about bugs... Come out, Nincada. Stand by for battle!" Maximillion continued saying and he threw the pokeball he grabbed from his pockets, releasing his pokemon. The little bug type pokemon appeared and it stared towards the Mankey with a serious look on its face, a face that was similar to that of its young trainer. The battle was about to start soon and Nincada was ready to do its best in order to prove itself to be worthy of its trainer's trust.

Maxulus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-Red Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 am

"..Ya Know I won't use Hitmonlee this time...Mankey..you can battle..We've been through a lot together and I think we could have a Battle or two..Mankey GO!"

Mankey nodded at his trainer and jumped off his head and did 20 aerial ball spins in the air. He then landed on his feet and took a fighting stance. Mankeys eyes were calm, yet seemed to be that of a killer instinct waiting to be unleashed.

"..You have no chance to win Boy..."
Admin-Red
Admin-Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxulus Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:11 am

"Hmph. We will see about that." Maximillion said while keeping his emotionless voice and he raised his hand. He pointed towards the direction of Mankey with his serious, as always, look on his face and he said "Okay... It is about time we start. Nincada... Begin with Harden!".

As soon as the trainer spoke his words, the trainee pokemon nodded. Its body took a grey color for a second, while becoming harder and harder and the pokemon's defense stat was increased so that it could take a few more melee attacks from the Mankey that belonged to the old man. The battle had just started...

Maxulus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-Red Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:18 am

"..Mankey use Swagger..."

Mankey then began to taunt the foe and dance at the same time. Using the Move Swagger, it would confuse his opponent and raise his opponents attack sharply.

"..Pokemon are much more then just our tools for battle young one..I taught a kid that one time long ago..and he's thrived from it.."
Admin-Red
Admin-Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxulus Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:52 am

"Use Harden again! Stay focused! You do not have to move to hurt yourself!" Maximillion commanded his Nincada. As soon as the pokemon listened to the trainer's words, it took a deep breath. It slowly started hardening its body more and more and it became much more durable. During the two turns that the pokemon used Harden, it raised its defense stat and it could now handle more hits. However, there was also the danger of the confusion, something that could bring up some trouble to Nincada and most importantly, Maximillion himself.

Maxulus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-Red Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 am

"..You rush into Battle thinking the Trainer who uses the best moves or has the best moves wins..Using a Pokemon only as a Tool to sculpt your own master piece..That attitude will get you nothing but failure in your path...Mankey stand your ground.."

Mankey finished using Swagger, now that his opponent had been confused he listened to his trainer and began jumping in a triangle fashion. Constantly, rapidly, he couldn't sit still.
Admin-Red
Admin-Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxulus Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 pm

"Okay. It is about time for you to attack, Nincada." Maximillion commanded his pokemon while raising his left hand and pointing at his left side. "Strike with Scratch!" he ordered his pokemon and the trainee pokemon jumped towards the direction of Mankey in order to attack it with a scratching attack. However, as the pokemon was confused and because of the fact that Mankey jumped around from place to place, Nincada's attack miss and the pokemon hurt itself in its confusion. Hopefully, as the pokemon used Harden twice already, the damage was not as big as nobody would expect. It was in fact the natural damage it would receive as the pokemon had its attack increased thanks to Swagger... It was like the pokemon was simply confused from another move and not from a move like Swagger.

"Hmph." Maximillion said as soon as his pokemon hurt itself.

Maxulus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-Red Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Mankey took the hit directly, but stood his ground.

"...Use Punishment..."

Mankey then blasted his opponent back with an attack force. The force was a damaging attack that sent his opponents Pokemon flying back, a few couple of feet behind his trainer. Mankey stood their barely phased by the Scratch attack.

"..You were so busy focusing on winning you didn't assume what could have happened..not only is my Mankey entirely out of your League in the stats of Experience and Level...Punishment dishes out damage depending on how much the opponents stats have been boosted..you wrote your own defeat single handily..."
Admin-Red
Admin-Red
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down